Ingredients that you need
- Maguro (Tuna) or Kyuri (Cucumber) or Tsukemono (Pickles) or Tamago (Japanese omelet) anything you want it to be the filling.
- Nori (dried seaweed)
- Sushi rice
- Wasabi (optional)
Tool that you will need
- Makisu (bamboo mat)
Steps For Kappa Maki (Kyuri Makizushi)
1. Cut Kyuri vertically, creating a long and thin Kyuri Strips.
2. Spread the Nori on the Makisu
3. Spread the cooked sushi rice on the top of the Nori.
4. Place the long Kyuri on the end side of the rice.
5. Roll up the rice with the Makisu.
6. Cut the roll into small pieces.
7. Final product.