This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)
1. Katsu Midori Sushi Seibu Shibuya Shop (活 西武渋谷店)tabelog.com
Sushi Midori of Umegaoka is an establishment in the sushi world. Katu Midori Sushi is a casual version of Midori Sushi but this shop in Shibuya is so popular there is a constant line of customers waiting to be served. That’s because the quality of its sushi is the same as Midori Sushi, even the ambience is much more casual. When it comes to value for money, this restaurant is top-notch.
Seibu Shibuya 8F, 21-1 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
2. Tenka Zushi Shibuya Dogenzaka Shop (天下寿司 渋谷道玄坂店)tabelog.com
You will agree that the money spent at this Dogenzaka shop of Tenka Sushi is well worth the money spent on. It has exclusive offers for customers over 61 years old, happy hour type of offer with the price of luxurious fatty tuna reduced to 125 yen per portion, and a platter of 3 assorted white fish is extremely popular for its ridiculously cheap price.
K&K Bldg. B1F, 2-9-10 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
3. Tenka Zushi Shibuya Higashiguchi Shop (天下寿司 渋谷東口店)tabelog.com This restaurant is run by the same company as #2. Given its location, there are many overseas customers so there are many signs and menus written in English. There are many dishes from 120 yen. Spending a 1000 yen note or less would be enough to make you full.
3-17-4 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
4. Ganso Zushi Ebisu Ekimae Shop (元祖寿司 恵比寿駅前店)tabelog.com
It’s a single customer-friendly restaurant and the sushi chefs here are happy friendly people. There aren’t that many conveyor belt sushi eateries in Ebisu so if you are in this part of Shibuya, this place is worth a visit.
1-1-11 Ebisu Minami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
5. Ganso Zushi Shibuya Dogenzaka Shop (元祖寿司 渋谷道玄坂店)tabelog.com This outlet of Ganso Zushi is conveniently near Shibuya Station so you can grab a bite before catching your train. There are many dishes from 100 yen, so it won’t break your wallet when you need a light pick-me-up. Because it’s inexpensive, this place makes an ideal eatery for novice sushi eaters.
2-29-14 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
6. Ganso Zushi Shibuya Center Gai Shop (元祖寿司 渋谷センター街店)tabelog.com
Centre Gai is one of the busiest area in constantly over-crowded Shibuya. That is why this branch of Ganso Zushi is full of customers who would eat fast and leave soon. Just because customers are leaving in a hurry doesn’t mean they don’t like this eatery, they just want to go back and continue their shopping spree.
29-1 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
7. Megumi Shibuya Hikarie Shop (恵み 渋谷ヒカリエ店)tabelog.com
This conveyor belt sushi restaurant is in Shibuya Hikarie, one of the recently developed commercial buildings in Shibuya. And for that reason alone it stands out as a posh and modern place than the run-off-the-mill kaitenzushi shops. Not only the location is great, but also the quality of sushi served is excellent. It has a good selection of tuna and salmon that are definitely worth trying.
Shibuya Hikarie 6F, 2-21-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
8. Sushi Daidokoroya Shibuya Main Shop (すし台所家 渋谷本店)hitosara.com
The best time to visit this restaurant is at lunchtime. Make sure your stomach is rumbling and ask for Shari Oomori (シャリ大盛り), large portions of sushi rice, because you’ll be happy you did and will be more than satisfied. The price starts from 500 yen per dish.
Noa Dogenzaka 1F, 2-15-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
9. Genki Zushi Shibuya Shop (元気寿司 渋谷店)tabelog.com
Here at Genki Zushi it has the latest technology installed. You place your order by a personal screen monitor, and the food will be delivered to you on a tray with wheels. It has a friendly ambience for overseas customers. There are some unique dishes on offer like sushi with meat.
Leisure Plaza Bldg. 1F, 24-8 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
10. Uobei Shibuya Dogenzaka Shop (魚べい 渋谷道玄坂店)tabelog.com
Similar to Genki Zushi, Uobei also has state-of-the-art touch panel monitor to order and the food is brought to you automatically. It’s fun to watch your tailor-made sushi coming towards you . The dish starts from 108 yen.
Dai 6 Central Bldg. 1F, 2-29-11 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo