This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)
1. Mogami River (Yamagata Prefecture)
Like Matsuo Basho says in his poem, “Gathering the rains of May / How swiftly it flows / Mogami River,” Mogami River shows its own beautiful scenery throughout the year with cherry blossoms in spring, green leaves in the summer, colored leaves in autumn and snow in winter.
2. Kinu River (Tochigi Prefecture)
When river rafting in Kinu River, you will be amazed by unique views such as an animal shaped strange rock and a huge rock standing like a shield.
3. Nagatoro River (Saitama Prefecture)
Nagatoro is at the entrance of Chichibu. Nagatoro River runs through a natural monument. The pile of rocks of Nagatoro and its wildness changes the scenery a lot.
4. Tenryu River (Nagano Prefecture)
5. Kiso River (Gifu Prefecture)
The river rafting in Kiso River is called “Japanese line. You might be amazed to see gentleness around Jogefunaba, severeness on the way and sometimes large scale change.
6. Hozu River (Kyoto Prefecture)
7. Oboke (Tokushima Prefecture)