Revealed Today! 10 of Japan's Greatest Yet Rarely Photographed Views
Are you a Japan expert? Well then, you should take a look at this list of 10 amazing sights in Japan to test your knowledge. We guarantee that you haven’t seen or heard of many of these views before! In fact, most Japanese people don’t know about them either. All of these pictures were taken from PASHADELIC – a website for photography aficionados to share pictures, photo-taking techniques, and photo spots! It’s available in both English and Japanese, so if it sparks your interest, sign up for free!
Apr 13 2018
1. Ezo Red Foxes at Notsuke Peninsula [Betsukai-cho, Hokkaido Prefecture]
2. Abandoned Tunnel at Kuriyama-cho [Kuriyama-cho, Hokkaido Prefecture]
3. Nikaho's Mototaki Waterfall [Nikaho-shi, Akita Prefecture]
4. Toka-machi's Beech Forest [Toka-shi, Niigata Prefecture]
5. Glow-in-the-Dark Fungus at Hachijo Island [Hachijo-jima, Tokyo]
6-1. The View From a Hut on Mt. Kita [Minami Alps-shi, Yamanashi Prefecture]
6-2. The View From Mt. Kita [Minami Alps-shi, Yamanashi Prefecture]
7. Lake Muroo at Uda [Uda-shi, Nara Prefecture]
8. Fishing for Shirasu Eel at Yoshino River [Tokushima-shi, Tokushima Prefecture]
9. Torii Gates Standing in the Middle of the Ariake Sea [Tara-cho, Saga Prefecture]
10. Yakushima's Ookono Waterfall [Yakushima-cho, Kagoshima Prefecture]
PASHADELIC is the one and only website that provides all the essential ingredients needed to take a beautiful photograph. They provide the subject, time, location, and equipment used for each photograph, thus giving everyone all the vital information needed to go capture an amazing photograph. They provide this service because they love photography and want everyone to enjoy it, no matter what their skill level is.
PASHADELIC additionally conducts monthly and global photo contests to allow users to showcase their photography skills. The last component of PASHADELIC are the offline events and meet-ups that they hold to encourage skill-building and socializing with other photographers.
Through PASHADELIC, you’ll definitely discover new spots to visit, along with a lot of brilliant photos, so give it a try by signing up for free on their website!
The information in this article is accurate at the time of publication.