This application period has ended.
From those who answer the following questions correctly, three people will win a trip to Aizuwakamatsu, a sightseeing city that is full of samurai history.
1. How many people were in the famous Byakkotai that ran away from the end of the tragedy in the Bakumatsu?
A. 20 B. 40 C. 60 （Hint: The answer is in this article）
2. What is the name of the city that popular tourism spot Spa Resort Hawaiians is in?
A. Machida City B. Iwaki City C. Sapporo （Hint: The answer is in this article）
3. The Aizu area is famous for a type of liquor. What kind?
A. Beer B. Shouchu C. Japanese Sake (Hint: The answer is in this article)
*The application form is located on the bottom of the page.
[Qualification] Available only to people who are over 20 and can depart from Singapore’s Changi International Airport, Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, or Hong Kong International Airport.
[Tour dates] February 6th to February 9th
[Application method] Please apply by answering the quiz and the required information at the bottom of the webpage.
[Application deadline] January 21, 11:59PM
*Only one application per person is allowed.
*Depending on your technological set-up, there may be times when the application will not go through. Please be aware of this before applying.
*When you apply, please check the terms of application as well as the personal information management terms.
*When you apply, you agree to the terms and conditions of application and personal information management.
- The winners will be selected after the application deadline among those who answered the quiz correctly by the administration office of the [4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Tokyo & Aizu] Present Campaign.
- The winners will be decided within a week after the deadline. The winners will be contacted by a travel agency selected by the administration office of the [4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Tokyo & Aizu] Present Campaign using the contact information supplied at time of application. If the winners cannot be contacted, then their win will be considered invalid.
- If the winners do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, then their win will be considered invalid.
- Currently, we cannot answer inquiries in regards to the selection process.
- Each person is limited to only one application.
- This campaign is limited only to people above the age of 20.
- The winner cannot sell or transfer their prize.
- If there are omissions in the application or other violations of the application terms, the submitted application will be invalid.
- Please be advised that depending on circumstances the campaign may be canceled at any time.
【Points to note about the trip】
- The details of the trip will be handled by a travel agency selected by the administration office of the [4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Tokyo & Aizu] Present Campaign. The winners’ contact information will be given to the travel agency by the campaign’s administration office, and the travel agency will then contact the winners about the particulars of the trip.
- If the winners do not respond with the required information within a fixed time, their win will be invalidated.
- Because it is necessary to communicate with the winners and the guides during the trip, the winners must speak Japanese, English, Chinese, or Thai.
- The trip is planned for February 6th to 9th 2015 and the dates cannot be changed. The details will be agreed on between the winners and the travel agency.
- The prize is a round trip airplane ticket for 1 person from their departure airport to either Narita or Haneda airport, with taxes, fuel surcharge, and the accommodation fees (1 person, 1 room for 3 nights) included. However, passport acquisition, visa charges, travel insurance, tips, telephone charges, food and drink fees, souvenirs, and other travel-related charges outside of the provisions must be borne by the traveler.
- On the final day of the trip, the winner will be interviewed in Tokyo about their impressions of the tour. It’s planned that the interview will take about 60-90 minutes.
- Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the trip may be changed or canceled. Also, if any unavoidable circumstances like natural disaster, war, revolution, travel delays, lodging circumstances, governmental order, or anything else that does not allow the trip to continue with assured safety, then the trip schedule may be postponed, changed, or canceled. Please discuss the details with the travel agency after the win has been confirmed.
Personal information management
The information obtained by the administration office of the [4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Tokyo & Aizu] Present Campaign will be used only for the decision of the winners as well as unspecified statistical data. Outside of the appropriate business matters that are signed off on at time of application, the personal information gathered will not be given to or sold to a third party. (This does not include any legally necessary disclosures.)
[4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Tokyo & Aizu] Present Campaign plan and sponsor：Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting Co.,Ltd.
Administration office of the [4 Days 3 Nights Trip to Tokyo & Aizu] Present Campaign：TSUNAGU,Inc.
Travel acting director/winners’ contact: Travel agency chosen by the administrative office